Sometimes Member Codes are not the right option for your event and you would like to remove them.
How To Remove Member Codes
- Log in to your account. From the Account menu, select Manage Your Events
- In line with the event title, select Go!
- Choose Dates & Prices from the dark gray bar
- Scroll down to Your Dates & Prices
- Find the price summary fields for the price with unwanted discount codes. Under Discount Codes, click Download Unused Code List
- Follow the prompts to download and open the file
- Once the file is open, highlight and copy the entire list
- On the Brown Paper Tickets site, in line with the price, click the blue Edit link
- Under Member Discount Codes, paste the list into the text field
- Select Remove These Codes (located beneath the code box)
- Click Save Changes
- Repeat steps for additional prices (if applicable)