Member Discount Codes are not always the right option for every event. Unused codes can be removed from prices through your event management tools.
How To Remove Unused Member Codes
- Log in to your account. From the Account menu, select Manage Your Events
- In line with the event title, select Go!
- Choose Dates & Prices from the dark gray bar
- Scroll down to Your Dates & Prices
- Find the price summary fields for the price with unwanted discount codes. Under Discount Codes, click Download Unused Code List
- Follow the prompts to download and open the file
- Once the file is open, highlight and copy the entire list
- On the Brown Paper Tickets site, in line with the price, click the blue Edit link
- Under Member Discount Codes, paste the list into the text field
- Select Remove These Codes (located beneath the code box)
- Click Save Changes
- Repeat steps for additional prices (if applicable)
Having Trouble Removing Codes?
Member Discount Codes can only be removed from a price if they have not yet been used. To check if codes have been redeemed follow the instructions above and select Download Used Code List for step 5.