We offer two options ticket buyers can use to reveal protected discounts: Passwords and Member Discount Codes.
Member Discount Codes may only be used for a set number of tickets per code, but you may set up as many individualized discount codes as you’d like. Passwords have no limit on the number of times they can be used, but only one password may be used per price. See how to add passwords to prices.
The following steps are to add Member Discount Codes.
Add a Price with a Member Discount Code
- Log in to your account. From the Account menu, select Manage Your Events.
- In line with the event title, select Go!
- Choose Dates & Prices from the dark gray bar.
- Scroll down to Add a Price.
Already have a price? Keep scrolling down and click "edit" to the right of the price under Your Current Dates and Prices. Skip to Step 7.
- Enter the Price Details.
- Tap or select the blue Show Advanced Price Options link.
- Scroll down until you reach Max Per Order. Set it to the number of tickets you would like to offer per code.
- Under Member Discount Codes, enter your codes in the text box, one per line. PLEASE NOTE: Spaces and special characters are not supported.
- No codes? No problem. Click Generate 500 Random Codes beneath the text box to download a file with randomly generated alphanumeric codes. Open the file and copy/paste as many codes as you need into the text box for the price.
- Tap the blue +Add This Price button at the bottom of the box.
- Scroll down to view newly added prices beneath Your Dates & Prices.
Member discount codes do not track across dates. If you add the same member discount code to two dates and the ticket buyer uses the code for one date, the code will remain active for the other date.