Online sales have ended and now it's time to open the doors to your event. You can sell tickets directly through your Box Office tools and print receipts in real time.
How to Sell Tickets at the Box Office
- Log in to your Brown Paper Tickets account
- From the Box Office menu, select Sell Tickets
- Select the relevant event
- Select the Date from the gray box on the right
- Select quantities and price level(s)
Private prices will not appear in the Onsite menu
- Click Next
- Click Check Out
- To ensure swift check-out, no extra information is collected from ticket buyers, besides payment information.
When connected to a plain paper printer or a BOCA Thermal Ticket printer, each sale ends with a printable ticket and receipt. Read the printer confirmation steps.
Pop-up blockers may prevent the receipt from loading. Check your browser preferences to troubleshoot if needed.
Credit Card Processing
The Sell Tickets tool works with the Brown Paper Tickets credit card processor or a custom processor when connected to your account and event. At this time, it is not compatible with PayPal or Square.
If you'd like to use a credit card reader at the door, take a look at our article, On-site Tips for Box Office Success.