Scan tickets and check in guests right from your mobile device. First, activate barcodes for your event date(s) in your Brown Paper Tickets account.
To save time and avoid confusion, we recommend you only activate barcodes once online sales have ended. If you add more prices or dates after activating your barcodes, you will need to follow the steps again.
Activate Barcodes for Your Event Date(s)
- Log in to your Brown Paper Tickets account
- Select Box Office from the top navigation bar
- Select Manage Mobile Scanning from the Box Office menu, under Day Of tools
- In the top right corner, select Add New Event/Price
- Check the box next to the event and/or bulk orders you will scan tickets for and select Add Barcodes
Multiple dates will be listed individually
- You’ll be taken back to the Loaded Events page, with the dates and bulk orders you selected ready for scanning. Each price level will be listed individually.
How to Scan Tickets with Your Mobile Device (iPhone, Android or Tablet)
- Open the scanner app
- Log in to your account
- Position the barcode from the print-at-home, physical or mobile ticket in the center of the square
4. It will focus and scan automatically using your phone’s camera.
If you’re in darkness and the flash is off, tap the lighting bolt to turn it on
- When the scan is successful, a Ticket Scanned message appears.