Currently, we integrate with PayPal Standard accounts (or PayPal Basic), and Custom Merchant Accounts: Authorize.net™, PayPal™ Website Payments Pro, PayFlow, and USAePay.
How to Add a Credit Card Processor
- Log in to your account
- From the account menu, select Financial Settings
- Select Custom Credit Processor or PayPal Basic
- Fill out the form accordingly
- Tap Add Custom Merchant Account or Save Changes
Voila. You’ve successfully integrated your processor with your Brown Paper Tickets account. However, you’ll still need to select your processor on your individual events.
Enable Your Processor on Individual Events
- Log into your account
- From the account menu, select Manage Your Events
- Find the event title and tap Go!
- Select the Payment tab and check your Custom Credit Processor or PayPal Basic.
Uncheck the Brown Paper Tickets’ Credit Card Processing box if you don’t want it to be a payment option for your event
- Click the Save Changes button
Service Fee Collection
At the time of purchase, the full sale amount of the ticket + the service fee will be deposited into your custom merchant account. If you're using PayPal Standard, our service fee will be automatically returned to us. For all other processors, an invoice will be generated to collect our service at the end of your event.