Currently, we integrate with PayPal™ Payments Standard accounts (or PayPal™ Basic), and Custom Merchant Accounts through: Authorize.net™, PayFlow, PayPal™ Website Payments Pro, PayPros, and USAePay.
Service Fee Rebate and Collection
For details regarding our service fee rebate and how service fees are collected, see: Use Your Own Credit Card Processor and Get a Rebate
How to Add a Credit Card Processor
- Log in to your account
- From the account menu, select Financial Settings
- Select Custom Credit Processor or PayPal Payments Standard
- For help with your PayPal settings, start here.
- Fill out the form accordingly
- Tap Add Custom Merchant Account (or Save Changes, if you are updating an existing account)
Enable Your Processor on Individual Events
Once you've successfully integrated your processor, you’ll still need to select your processor on your individual events.
- Log into your account
- From the account menu, select Manage Your Events
- Find the event title and tap Go!
- Select the Payment tab and check your Custom Credit Processor or PayPal Basic.
Uncheck the Brown Paper Tickets’ Credit Card Processing box if you don’t want it to be a payment option for your event
- Click the Save Changes button