Your event is set up, you're ready for ticket sales and registrations to begin. Now you just have to add a "buy tickets" link from your website to your Brown Paper Tickets event page! We offer several pieces of code that you can simply copy and paste onto your website.
How to Locate Your Event Hyperlink Code
- Log in to your Brown Paper Tickets account
- From the Account menu, select Manage Your Events
- Click Go! in line with the event
- In the light gray bar beneath the Manage Your Event header, click Linking
- Choose the Link Style that you would like to use on your website
- Link Style 1 - Text Link will provide you with the text hyperlink code for this event page
If you'd like your hyperlink to say something different, follow the instructions below.
How to Edit Hyperlink Text
- Copy the full code from the Link Style 1 - Text Link
<A HREF="https://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/EVENTID">Buy tickets for (YOUR EVENT NAME)</A>
- Paste the code somewhere you can edit it
- Highlight the text Buy Tickets for (Your Event Name)
• Be sure not to highlight the > or the <
- Type in your desired text
- Voila! Your hyperlink text has now been customized
Seeking Different Linking Options?
No problem. Scroll down the Linking page to view additional code samples for other linking options.
Link Style 2 and Link Style 3 are examples of links with the Brown Paper Tickets logo as the call-to-action button.
Link Style 4 is an interactive widget that you can use so customers can begin their ticket purchase without even leaving your website. Only one widget can be used per web page; attempting to embed more than one widget per page may result in an error.
For any of the linking options, highlight ALL of the code sample from the first < to the last > so that the code will function optimally.