Keywords that are specific to your event or performance can help potential attendees find your event more easily in a search on our website. We recommend adding any common misspelling of performers' or presenters' names. Avoid vague terms like, "music" and "performance" and opt for more specific terms, like "violin" or "poetry reading."
How To Add Keyword/Search Terms
- Log in to your Brown Paper Tickets account
- From the Account menu, select Manage Your Events
- Click GO! next to the event title
- Choose the Search tab from the dark gray bar
- Under Additional Keywords add search terms
- Click Save Changes