Putting on an event with the same configuration as a past one? We have a tool to duplicate an event on your Brown Paper Tickets account.
How to Duplicate an Event
- Log in to your Brown Paper Tickets account
- From the Account Menu, select Manage Your Events
- Click Go! next to the event you want to copy
- Under the Status bar, next to the Add Image button, click the blue link labeled Create A Duplicate Event
- Click the blue Get Started button on the right
- Update Details page with your new event information
- Once the Details page has been edited, the Save button will become available
- Click the Save button to lock in your event details into our system
- At the bottom of the page, click the blue Next button
- Make any updates (same location?) and click Next
- Scroll to the bottom of the Dates & Prices page
- Delete any prices not needed by clicking Delete This Price
- Scroll back to the top and fill out the Add A Date box with this year's event date
- Click + Add This Date
- If you have new admission levels, fill out the Add A Price box as needed
- Read through the remaining tabs and check for any info or settings that may need updates
- Click Create Event
Having Trouble Duplicating Your Event?
It may be due to an issue with the size of an image saved on the original event. The solution is to remove the images from the past event, duplicate the event, and then re-add the images.
If you are consistently using the same images, you may consider embedding them in the event description - this should also prevent the issue from happening.
Step-by-step instructions to embed images can be found here: Format Your Event Details Using HTML.