Developers can create and manage event listings with Brown Paper Tickets' API.
How to Add Developer Tools and Access Your Developer ID
- Log in to your Brown Paper Tickets account
Don't have an account yet? Select Developer Tools when you sign up. The Developer Menu will be available in the dark gray navigation menu at the top of the page.
- Under the Account menu, select Account Functions
- Click on the box Developer Tools on the left
- Click Add Developer Tools on the right
- You will receive a notice at the top of the page, click on the link: Developer Pages!
- You will find your alpha numeric Developer ID at the top of the page
- Planning to work with existing Brown Paper Tickets Event Organizers? Make sure to add them as Authorized Accounts through the Developer Menu.
- Refer to the API Documentation for more information