Brown Paper Tickets offers several reporting options for insight into your event sales and account reconciliation.
The Account Journal provides information about:
- Event payments for sales processed through the Brown Paper Tickets credit card processor
- Transaction details for sales processed through your own credit card processors
- Your Account Balance
How to Access Your Account Journal
- Log in to your Brown Paper Tickets account
- From the Reports menu, select Account Journal
Print and Download links are located in the top right corner of the report.
How to Read the Account Journal
Select a Currency and Payment Processor from the Currency drop down menu and click Show Transactions.
Brown Paper Tickets Credit Card Processor
- Entry Date - the date the transaction was created
- Event Payment - the total event payment value that was allocated to your account from ticket sales for your recent event date, to be processed in the next payment cycle
- Click the blue event title hyperlink to view the payment's associated Event Report
- Multiple Event Payments may be bundled together in a single Producer Payment
- Producer Payment - when a payment is being processed
- Checks are mailed within 10 business days of each event date
- Direct Deposits ($ - ACH, € - SEPA, or £ - BACS) are initiated within 10 business days of each event date, and take about 2 business days to become available
- Payment ID - memo or check number for the payment transaction
Your Own Credit Card Processor
- Line items indicate completed purchases for each individual ticket order processed
- Entry Date - the date the order was placed
- Event Name - the event or events for which tickets were purchased in that order
- Payment ID - the transaction ID returned to our system from your merchant account
The Balance column reflects the total value in your Brown Paper Tickets account for the selected date range, including:
- Any upcoming allocated payments
- Any debits or deductions made for fees, bulk orders, shipping costs, approved post payment refunds, etc.