Do you need to communicate information about a specific transaction to your door staff? You can add a note to the patron record through the Complete List tools in your account so that it will appear in the list when your door staff review the ticket manifest.
How To Add A Note To Your Attendee List
- Log in to your Brown Paper Tickets account
- From the Reports menu, select Attendee List
- Select your event from the drop down menu and click Select Event
- Locate the shaded box with [Door List] Complete List
- Click Complete List
- Locate the Attendee Name or Ticket ID that you would like to add a note to
- Scroll to the far right and locate the blue Add Note link and click it
- Enter your note and select Record Changes
The note will now appear on the Complete and Door Lists and it can be edited at any time.