Do you need to reserve tickets for your comp list or block out a section of seats that should not be available for sale online? It's easy using the Record Tickets tool in your account.
How to Record Tickets
- Log in to your Brown Paper Tickets account
- From the Box Office menu, select Record Tickets
- Select an event from the drop down menu and click Continue
- Select a date, & click Continue
- Select an admission level, & click Continue
- Select the quantity of tickets, & click Continue
- Select Will-Call or Print-at-Home for the delivery method
- Enter any relevant contact information
- Only the first and last name fields will appear on the Door List
- For Print-at-Home delivery, an email address should be included
- If your event has Assigned Seating, choose between:
- Automatically Choose Best Seats to let the system assign seats and click Continue, OR
- Let Me Choose My Own Seats to override the system and click Continue. Then select the seats from the map and click Next
- Click Send Email Receipt if an email address was included in Step 8 once the order has been recorded (especially if Print-at-Home was chosen!).