Do you need to reserve tickets for your comp list or block out a section of seats that should not be available for sale online? It's easy using the Record Tickets tool in your account.
How to Record Tickets
- Log in to your Brown Paper Tickets account
- From the Box Office menu, select Record Tickets
- Select an event from the drop down menu and click Continue
- Select a date, & click Continue
- Select an admission level, & click Continue
- Select the quantity of tickets, & click Continue
- Select Will-Call or Print-at-Home for the delivery method
- Enter any relevant contact information
• Only the first and last name fields will appear on the Door List
• For Print-at-Home delivery, an email address should be included
Choose one of the following:
• Automatically Choose Best Seats to let the system assign seats and click Continue
• Let Me Choose My Own Seats override the system and click Continue. Then select the seats from the map and click Next
Click Send Email Receipt once the order has been recorded.