Settings at the date and price level automatically determine when your event's online sales will end. Occasionally, you may need to override the automatic settings and end sales immediately.
How to End Sales for Date(s) and Price(s)
- Log into your Brown Paper Tickets account
- From the Account menu, select Manage Your Events
- Click Go! next to the event title
- Select the Dates & Prices tab from the dark gray bar
- Scroll down to Your Dates & Prices
- In line with the date or price, click End Sales
Ending sales for a date will end sales for all the prices under that date. If you only need to end sales for a specific price level, ignore the date and click End Sales inline with that price.
- Repeat for all applicable dates or prices