Make sure to add the venue so your attendees will know what to expect. As you start to type in the Venue Name field, the system will suggest options from our existing list of venues. Selecting the suggested venue will help your event appear on the venue's profile page as well as your own.
How to Edit the Venue Address
- Log in to your Brown Paper Tickets account
- From the Account Menu, select Manage Your Events
- Click Go! next to the event's title
- Choose the Location tab from the dark gray bar
- Update the Venue and Address fields
- Click Save Changes
If you're changing the venue after tickets have been purchased, make sure to notify your attendees so everyone is in the loop.
If the location of your event should not be visible until the after purchase is complete, take the following steps:
- List the Venue as "Address Provided with Purchase"
- Provide the address in the event's Notes For Attendees - this field is only shared with customers who have completed a purchase to attend your event.