Need to alert your attendees to a recent event change? Email your guests through your event management tools.
Warning - Online Event Link Delivery
Attendees have a tendency to "unsubscribe" from notification emails when they don't contain crucial event information. If you're hosting a virtual event and plan to send other messages to buyers prior to sending the access link, we suggest including a reminder that the link will be sent out via the same email notification system.
How to Send a Notification to Confirmed Attendees
- Log into your Brown Paper Tickets Account
- From the Account menu, select Manage Your Events
- Click GO! next to the event title
- Scroll down to Email Your Attendees and select a message Type.
- Examples of useful information to include for different types of updates may appear. You may edit the message as needed before sending.
- If your event has more than one performance/date, you can send the message to all attendees, or select one date at a time to customize the message based on the performance they expect to attend
- Click Preview
- Click Send
Note: This tool is intended for relaying information specific to this event, and is not meant for marketing or other uses as it may violate the CAN-SPAM Act and/or GDPR regulations.