We offer two options ticket buyers can use to reveal protected discounts: passwords and member discount codes.
Member discount codes may only be used for a set number of tickets per code, but you may set up as many individualized discount codes as you’d like. Passwords have no limit on the number of times they can be used, but only one password may be used per price. See how to add passwords to prices.
The following steps are to add member discount codes.
Add a Price with a Member Discount Code
- Log in to your account. From the Account menu, select Manage Your Events
- In line with the event title, select Go!
- Choose Dates & Prices from the dark gray bar
- Scroll down to Add a Price
- Enter the Price Details
- Tap or select the blue Show Advanced Price Options link
- Scroll down until you reach Max Per Order. Set it to the number of tickets you would like to offer per code
- Under Member Discount Codes enter your codes, one per line
- Tap the blue +Add This Price button at the bottom of the box
- Scroll down to view newly added prices beneath Your Dates & Prices