To add a Vimeo or YouTube video, the "VIDEO ID" will be needed. The video ID can be found at the end of the video's URL and may include numbers or letters.
For example, the ID for this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1AM3WMP75k
Once you have located the Video ID, you can add it to your event.
How to Add a Video to Your Event Page
- Log in to your Brown Paper Tickets account
- Select the Account Menu from the upper left
- Select Manage Your Events
- You will see a list of your events
- Select the blue Go! button next to the event you want to work on
- Select the Look & Feel tab/page from the dark gray bar
- Under VIDEO ID, type or paste the ID from your video
- Click Save Changes