Do you want to offer a discount for pairs of tickets, BOGO, or other ticket quantity combinations purchased together? We've got you covered with our advanced price settings.
How to Set Up a Group Price With an Interval
- Log in to your Brown Paper Tickets account
- From the Account menu, select Manage Your Events
- Click Go! next to the event title
- Select the Dates & Prices tab from the dark gray bar
- Scroll down to Your Dates & Prices
Creating a NEW group price? In the Add a Price box, enter the price name and the value of a single ticket with the discount applied. Click Show Advanced Price Options, and skip to step 6.2.
- Click the Edit link to the far right of the intended group price
- Under Price Settings, edit the Price field to reflect the cost of a single admission when the discount has been applied
- Under Price Limitations, edit the Min Per Order to reflect the number of tickets needed to qualify for this discount
- Next to Min Per Order, set the Interval to the number of tickets that equal the group
Example: Buy-One-Get-One DiscountIf the full price is $20 and you want to offer one free ticket for every full price ticket purchased, set the BOGO price value to $10.
Next, set the Min Per Order to 2, and the Interval to 2. Attendees must now select multiples of 2 tickets before they can proceed through checkout at the discounted rate.
- It's always good to add an explanation of the discounted rate in the Price Description field so attendees have clear expectations.
- Click Save Changes
Here is a sample event with examples of table pricing and other group price combinations: Group Pricing Demo Event
Did You Know?
Using the top-level Add A Price box will add that price to all dates that have been created for the event. Learn how to add a price to a specific date here.