There are several credit card processing options available for collecting your ticket sales funds, and each individual event you list on Brown Paper Tickets can use a different payment method (depending on the options configured in your account under Financial Settings).
Please note that events using the Brown Paper Tickets Credit Card Processor are covered by the Secured Funds Program.
How To Edit The Event Payment Method
- Log into your Brown Paper Tickets account
- From the Account menu, select Manage Your Events
- Click Go! next to the event title
- Select the Payment tab from the dark gray bar
- Select the relevant Payment Option(s)
- Click Save Changes
Free tickets are always free to event organizers and attendees. A payment method still needs to be enabled for the registration process to become active. Select the Brown Paper Tickets Credit Card Processor to complete the event configuration and allow registrations to occur.