We understand that some event registration pages are intended for limited distribution to a fan club or other audience. To prevent your event from appearing in search result listings on our website, you will need to adjust your event's search settings.
How To Set An Event To Private
- Log in to your Brown Paper Tickets account
- From the Account menu, select Manage Your Events
- Click GO! next to the event title
- Choose the SEARCH tab from the dark gray bar
- Under "List This Event Publicly" select "NO"
- Click SAVE CHANGES
Please note that when this option is disabled, it will not necessarily prevent web search engines from finding your event.
Any time you would like to make the event available again in a search on our website, simply repeat the steps above and switch "List This Event Publicly" back to "Yes".