If you have chosen to use the Brown Paper Tickets credit card processor, the next step is to make sure your account’s Financial Settings are complete. Completing your financial settings can prevent payment delays after the event has ended.
Payment for the face value of your ticket sales is sent to you within 10 business days after the end of your event. For multi-date events, payment is issued within 10 business days after the end of each event date.
If you anticipate needing funds from ticket sales prior to the start of your event, we recommend enabling a different payment method on your event, such as PayPal or a Custom Credit Card Processor.
Events using the Brown Paper Tickets Credit Card Processor are covered by the Secured Funds Program. Although the experience of creating an event or buying tickets remains unchanged, adjustments to our operations provide an extra level of protection for your funds.
How to Complete Your Financial Settings Information
- Log in to your Brown Paper Tickets account
- From the Account menu, select Financial Settings
- Select Brown Paper Tickets’ Credit Card Processor
- Fill out all fields, including bank information
- Once you’ve finished, tap Add BPT Credit Card Processing