Do you want to offer a lower price level for groups over a certain size? We've got you covered with our advanced price settings.
How to Set Up a Group Price
- Log in to your Brown Paper Tickets account
- From the Account menu, select Manage Your Events
- Click Go! next to the event title
- Select the Dates & Prices tab from the dark gray bar
- Scroll down to Your Dates & Prices
Creating a NEW group price? In the Add a Price box, enter the price name and the value of a single ticket with the discount applied. Click Show Advanced Price Options, and skip to step 6.2.
- Click the Edit link to the far right of the intended group price
- Under Price Settings, edit the Price field to reflect the cost of a single admission with the discount applied
- In the right column, edit the Min Per Order to reflect the minimum number of attendees that qualify as a group
Example: 10% Discount for Groups of 10+If full price is $20 and groups larger than 10 attendees should receive a 10% discount, set the Group Price ticket value to $18.
Next, set the Min Per Order to 10. Attendees must now select a quantity of at least 10 before they can proceed through checkout at the discounted rate.
- It's always good to add an explanation of the discounted rate in the Price Description field so attendees have clear expectations.
- Click Save Changes
Here is a sample event with examples of table pricing and other group price combinations: Group Pricing Demo Event
Did You Know?
Using the top-level Add A Price box will add that price to all dates that have been created for the event. Learn how to add a price to a specific date here.