Do you want to offer a lower price level for groups? We've got you covered with our advanced price settings.
How to Set Up a Group Price
* These instructions will help you turn an existing price into a group price. To create a brand new group price, enter price name and value in the Add a Price box, click Advanced Price Settings, and skip to step 6.1.
- Log into your Brown Paper Tickets account
- From the Account menu, select Manage Your Events
- Click Go! next to the event title
- Select the Dates & Prices tab from the dark gray bar
- Scroll down to Your Dates & Prices
- Click the Edit link to the far right of the intended group price
- Under Price Settings, edit the Price field to reflect the cost of a single admission when the discount has been applied
- In the right column, edit the Min Per Order to reflect the number of tickets needed to meet the group requirement
Example: 10% Discount for Groups of 10+If your full price is $20 and groups should receive a 10% discount, set the Group Price ticket value to $18
Now, set the Min Per Order to 10. Attendees must now select a quantity of at least 10 before they can proceed through checkout at the discounted rate.
- It's always good to add an explanation of the discounted rate in the Price Description field so attendees have clear expectations.
- Click Save Changes
Here is a sample event with examples of table pricing and other group price combinations: Group Pricing Demo Event