To activate ticket sales or registration, you'll need to enter at least one price. The value can be free, but it still has to be entered.
Enter a Price Level
- Log in to your Brown Paper Tickets account
- From the Account menu, select Manage Your Events
- Click GO! next to the event's title
- Select the Dates & Prices tab from the dark gray bar
- Scroll down to Add a Price and enter the Price Details
At minimum, a name (for example, Student) and a value (for example, 10) must be entered. If admission is free, set the value as 0.
You may optionally explain what the price entails in the Price Description field - this is a great place to clarify age requirements for Senior/Student discounts, VIP benefits, etc.
Looking for additional price settings? See Advanced Price Options
- Click the blue + ADD THIS PRICE button
- Scroll down to view newly added prices (beneath Your Dates & Prices)
- Repeat steps for additional prices
Did You Know?
Using the top-level Add A Price box will add that price to all dates that have been created for the event. Learn how to add a price to a specific date here.