To activate ticket sales or registration, you'll need to enter at least one price. The value can be free, but it still has to be entered. Follow the steps below to create a price description, add special access codes, or change who can see and access the price level.
Enter a Price Level
- Log in to your Brown Paper Tickets account
- From the Account menu, select Manage Your Events
- Click GO! next to the event's title
- Select the Dates & Prices tab from the dark gray bar
- Scroll down to Add a Price and enter the Price Details
At minimum, a name (for example, Student) and a value (for example, 10) must be entered. If admission is free, set the value as 0.
You may optionally explain what the price entails in the Price Description field - this is a great place to clarify age requirements for Senior/Student discounts, VIP benefits, etc.
Looking for additional price settings? See Advanced Price Options
- Click the blue + ADD THIS PRICE button
- Scroll down to view newly added prices (beneath Your Dates & Prices)
- Repeat steps for additional prices
Did You Know?
Using the top-level Add A Price box will add that price to all dates that have been created for the event. Learn how to add a price to a specific date here.