Welcome! Brown Paper Tickets is a comprehensive, software-free registration and ticketing solution. We offer exemplary support around the clock to you, the event organizer, as well as your ticket buyers. There is no set-up fee, no sales fee, and no exclusivity contracts. Ticket buyers pay just $0.99 + 5%.
We're here to work with you throughout your event's lifecycle. Learn more about the tools and resources we offer on our Services page.
How Do I Get Started?
1. SIGN UP: Simply create an "Event Producer" account.
2. CREATE YOUR EVENT: Follow the step-by-step process to Create your public event page. You will be able to save your changes and finish later if you need to.
3. PENDING ADMIN APPROVAL: After the event has been created, our Event Support team will review your event for activation. We do not moderate the content, this is simply a review of the technical configuration to ensure sales will run smoothly. We'll contact you if any settings need clarification before sales can begin.
4. ACTIVE: When the event has been activated, you will be ready to start promoting your event and selling tickets. You can use our Box Office Tools to manage your pre-event and day-of activities. You'll still have access to make adjustments as needed throughout the sales period.
5. EVENT PAYMENT: Payments collected through the Brown Paper Tickets Credit Card Processor will be finalized and mailed within 10 business days of the end of the event. For other payment options, consider setting up your own merchant account or PayPal to process sales.