When the event you're going to has assigned seating, you may have the option to choose specific seats during your ticket purchase.
How To Choose Specific Seats During Checkout
- From the event page, select the date, admission level, and quantity of tickets you wish to purchase
- Select Add to Cart
- Review the map of the venue’s layout
A key to the left indicates the different seating sections. Your assigned seats will be clearly marked in orange on the map
- If you are satisfied with these seats, select Next and proceed to checkout
- If you would like the system to assign new seats, select Assign New Seats.
- When the system has selected seats you would like, select Next
- If you would rather choose your own seats, tap Let Me Choose My Seats. Deselect any seats you do not want by clicking on the checkmark inside the orange box
- Click the white space in another box to select that seat instead. Select as many seats as the quantity of tickets you requested.
- When you have finished selecting your new seats, select the Save Seats button on the bottom right