The event organizer will choose what delivery options are available for the event you're attending. From those options, pick the way you’d like to receive your tickets.
How to Select a Ticket Delivery Method
1. When you buy your tickets, select the Delivery Method from the drop down list. You will see all of the methods available to you in black text.
If a delivery method is displaying in the drop-down menu, but is grayed out, it is no longer available
- No additional fee. Pick up your tickets at the venue’s box office
- Photo I.D. required
- No additional fee. Print the tickets from your home printer and bring them to the event
- No additional fee. Requires a Brown Paper Tickets account. Present your ticket at the door via your smartphone screen
Physical Tickets – USPS 1st Class
- No additional fee for 1st Class. Tickets come to your house in the mail.
- We also offer USPS Priority and Express shipping methods for an additional cost.
2. When you have selected your delivery method, tap the orange button, Add to Cart and follow the instructions to check out
3. Have a fantastic time