The event organizer will choose what delivery options are available for the event you're attending. From those options, pick the way you’d like to receive your tickets.
How to Select a Ticket Delivery Method
- When you buy your tickets, select the Delivery Method from the drop down list. You will see all of the methods available to you in black text.
If a delivery method is displaying in the drop-down menu, but is grayed out, it is no longer available
- No additional fee. Pick up your tickets at the venue’s box office
- Photo I.D. required
- No additional fee. Print the tickets from your home printer and bring them to the event
- No additional fee. Requires a Brown Paper Tickets account. Present your ticket at the door via your smartphone screen (log in to m.bpt.me)
Physical Tickets – USPS 1st Class
- No additional fee for 1st Class. Tickets come to your house in the mail.
- We also offer USPS Priority and Express shipping methods for an additional cost.
- When you have selected your delivery method, tap the orange button, Add to Cart and follow the instructions to check out
- Have a fantastic time