Track referrals to your Brown Paper Tickets event page with a unique URL, called a Tracker ID. Use Tracker IDs to promote your event on websites, Facebook or Twitter. Then monitor your sales and traffic and tailor your marketing efforts.
Create Tracker IDs
- Select a unique ID (Example: LILY)
Tracker IDs are case sensitive, and cannot contain spaces, symbols, or begin with a number
- Log in to your account. From the Account menu, select Manage Your Events
- Find your event title and select Go!
- Locate the Standard URL for your event page under the status tab
- Copy your Standard URL
- Insert the Tracker ID between “EVENT/” and the event number
Your unique Tracker ID URL will look something like this:
- Repeat to create as many Tracker IDs as you need
Monitor Sales and Traffic
- Once the Tracker IDs have been used, you can monitor sales and traffic through your Marketing Reports.
- Log in to your account. From the Reports Menu, select Marketing Reports
- Select the event(s) by checking the box(es) to the left, and clicking Generate Report
- On the right side of the generated reports, the Traffic by Tracker report will list the number of clicks to your event page from each source
- Below that, the Sales by Tracker report will list the number of purchases made from each source